Tuesday, March 27, 2012

MoMa PS1: Surasi Kusolwong Exhibition

        Yesterday, my art class took a field trip to MoMa PS1 in Long Island City. I most say, this Museum was one of the strangest Museums I've ever went to. Here are a few pictures with me and my classmates, Chris and Imani, on top of "Golden Ghost (The Future Belongs To Ghosts)" by Surasi Kusolwong. It was a pretty cool piece, we are sitting on top of industrial thread and it's spread around all over the room. In this exhibition we are suppose to search for gold necklaces that are hidden within the cotton. As you all may see we just sat there, we didn't even know we had to fine GOLD lOl. It was a pretty cool time and I look forward to going back to the "Golden Ghost" exhibit and actually look for those gold necklaces hahaha!!







1 comment:

  1. I want to visit that museum. Also I love your background pic on your blog...wow.

    ReplyDelete